SkySelect is a start-up building an enterprise marketplace for the $80B global market for aircraft spare parts and services. SkySelect was founded in 2017 with a clear mission to connect aircraft part buyers and sellers through seamless transactions. We are a fast-growing company with offices in San Francisco (US) and Tallinn (Estonia).
SkySelect is a product-first company. We believe in consumerization of the enterprise powered by real-time data, powerful analytics, meaningful user interactions and well-designed interfaces. We aim to empower our users and turn them into superheroes inside their respective organizations.
The development team is located in Tallinn, Estonia. The business team is located in Silicon Valley with a presence in South America.
Company size: 15+
The team is looking for a senior level full-stack developer with at least 5 years of relevant experience in backend and front-end web technologies to join our Tallinn office. You will join a growing product development team and will be expected to take a lead developer role. This position is for someone who loves to wear many hats, is passionate about technology and building products users love.
- Solid knowledge in OOP PHP, PHP frameworks and RESTful APIs.
- Understanding of the internals of a modern web framework (MVC, ORM, DI, queueing) and current PHP ecosystem (Composer).
- Know the difference between spaghetti code and a well-architected PHP application.
- Experience with SQL, efficient querying, common data structures and caching.
- Great communication and problem-solving skills, good command of spoken and written English.
- Make it work by developing backend code and taking good care of data.
- Automate testing of your code and participate in fixing bugs.
- Own, operate, monitor and scale apps and services from development to production.
- Solve problems with our product, design and business teams.
Bonus points for:
- Ability to design, document, build and evolve services, APIs and data models.
- Exposure to working with large volumes of data, both relational and unstructured.
- Experience with front-end frameworks and preprocessors, e.g. jQuery, Zurb Foundation, Sass.
- Experience working in an Agile DevOps environment.
- Stock options.
- Annual Holiday total 28 calendar days (plus public holidays).
- Employee referral bonus.
- New gear and whatever else you need to be productive.
- Opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
- Office is currently located in Tehnopol Teaduspark, Mäealuse tn 2/1 Tallinn
- The climate in the team is great!
- The work schedule is reasonably flexible.
More details and fast-track pass to the interview at: Telegram: @alina_tallinna Email: firstname.lastname@example.org