GrabCAD is part of Stratasys - one of the founders of 3D printing.
The company leading the 3D printing market and innovation, servicing world-renowned brands like Ford, BMW, Airbus, Google, Siemens etc.
GrabCAD is creating a cloud-based software platform to unify different printing technologies under one printer and connectivity management software.
“We help millions of engineer’s design and manufacture physical things every single day”
“We shape lives by revolutionizing the way things are made”
Company size: 1000+
Tallinn office is focused on creating a connectivity platform for different 3D printer technologies, Business Intelligence solutions to enable our customers to get an insight into their install base, order and shop management system, and finally on GrabCAD Community with more than 7 million members sharing CAD files and professional tips.
The company is looking for a Staff DevOps Engineer to strengthen the team.
As Staff DevOps you will be jointly responsible for all infrastructure to support the GrabCAD Platform, Applications, Development Environments and tools.
This role will also be jointly responsible for mentoring and guiding the DevOps Strategy, setting a high bar for quality, technical excellence, architectural integrity and driving best practices.
● Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or similar
● 5+ years experience in a Senior DevOps/software infrastructure role
● Hands-on experience in handling Linux and Windows systems
● Hands-on experience with AWS, GCP, Azure or other IaaS provider
● Proven track record of designing, implementing and maintaining production environments
● Production experience with Kubernetes
● Experience developing Applications, preferably in Go
● Ability to think abstractly and design large systems
● Experience with Terraform, Helm, Docker, Redis, Postgres, Elasticsearch using Bash
● Experience with Ruby and/or Chef a plus
● Excellent problem-solving skills
● Ability to work cross-functionally and cross-site
● Demonstrated ability to deliver results
● Strong communication and presentation skills
● Technical leadership experience in the workforce
● Collaboration on a DevOps Strategy
● Providing a high quality DevOps and investigating new technologies to improve current product and platform
offerings and build new product and platform offerings.
● Support the software organization in adopting a Platform strategy at the infrastructure level
● Identifying, communicating and prioritizing architectural issues to improve the scalability, consistency and reliability
of our infrastructure
● Identifying and fixing resource and process gaps, striving to balance short and long-term deliverables.
● Leading technological excellence by building technical and professional competencies in the team.
Tallinn office is centrally located in the Rotermanni district.
The office is cosy, well designed and has everything needed for a good atmosphere: drinks, snacks, foosball table and awesome teammates.
GrabCAD offices are located in the United Kingdom and the United States and Stratasys offices all around the world.