SkySelect is a start-up building an enterprise marketplace for the $80B global market for aircraft spare parts and services. SkySelect was founded in 2017 with a clear mission to connect aircraft part buyers and sellers through seamless transactions. We are a fast-growing company with offices in San Francisco (US) and Tallinn (Estonia).
SkySelect is a product-first company. We believe in consumerization of the enterprise powered by real-time data, powerful analytics, meaningful user interactions and well-designed interfaces. We aim to empower our users and turn them into superheroes inside their respective organizations.
The development team is located in Tallinn, Estonia. The business team is located in Silicon Valley with a presence in South America.
Company size: 15+
The team is looking for a senior level front-end developer with at least 5 years of relevant experience in front-end web technologies to join our Tallinn office. You will join a growing product development team and will be expected to take a lead developer role. This position is for someone who loves building captivating user interfaces that are meaningful, behave well, and look beautiful.
- Understand user needs and explore user-centered designs.
- Participate in planning, designing, and prototyping of new features.
- Participate in design of backend APIs and data models.
- Test your code and participate in fixing bugs. Automate front-end and integration tests.
- Work closely with our product, design, and business teams to build rich web applications.
- Take ownership of what you’re working on.
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility standards, behaviors, and quirks.
- Prior exposure to UI design and wire framing tools like Sketch, Figma or Invision.
- Have worked with end-to-end testing and browser automation tools like Selenium or Puppeteer.
- Understanding of front-end engineering principles and clean code practices.
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS, Sass/Less, and responsive web design.
- Experience with front-end frameworks beyond Bootstrap, like Material Design, SemanticUI, etc.
- Comfortable working with templating languages.
- Know how to set up and manage build pipeline in Webpackor Gulp.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Stock options.
- Annual Holiday total 28 calendar days (plus public holidays).
- Employee referral bonus.
- New gear and whatever else you need to be productive.
- Opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
- Office is currently located in Tehnopol Teaduspark, Mäealuse tn 2/1 Tallinn
- The climate in the team is great!
- The work schedule is reasonably flexible.
More details and fast-track pass to the interview at: Telegram: @alina_tallinna Email: email@example.com