Arvato Financial Services is an international service provider with 70,000 employees in more than 40 countries. Arvato Innovation & Development centre in Tallinn focuses on consumer payment solutions for e-commerce.
Arvato is a division of the Bertelsmann group, it has maintained an IT development center in Tallinn since 2015.
Company size: 100+
We are looking for a Senior DevOps to join our team.
You will be working closely with our developers, architects and stakeholders to define the target infrastructure, network and deployment architecture.
- A deep familiarity with DevOps principles and culture
- Excellent knowledge of the Azure ecosystem, AWS, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Bash, Powershell, MSSQL and different monitoring tools, like Application Insights, New Relic, Elastic stack
- Excellent written and verbal English
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Working with our Infrastructure and Operations teams across Europe to streamline the service delivery and minimize the impact of operational issues on the end-user experience
- Quickly and proactively fixing application, configuration and infrastructure issues
- Analyzing our systems and workflows to uncover and mitigate any potential weak points
- Set up and streamline a smooth Continuous Delivery and Release Process
- Acting as the interface between Business, Development and Operations
- Supporting and cooperating with AfterPay team members across Europe, as well as and vendor partners
- Work with rapidly growing established profitable company
- Professional teams from multiple countries
- Access to Bertelsmann amazing Peoplenet online platform that enables free participation of free online courses
- Workshops, team events, across company events and other activities throughout the whole year
- Sports compensation
- Opportunity to travel
- Relocation support if necessary
More details and fast-track pass to the interview at: Telegram: @alina_tallinna Email: email@example.com