Foxway Estonia was founded in July 2016. What started out as an operation with about 50 people and from ground zero, the company today employs about 420 employees and has an expected turnover of 100M EUR this year.
In 2020 expanded to Spain and acquired a company of 45 strong there. Foxway plans to expand further to Europe.
Foxway Estonia has been partnering with businesses globally to deliver supply chain and buyback solutions, allowing businesses to easily achieve compliance, access the value of their returned or waste electronics, and outsource supply chain management and logistics.
The company has tailored software, enabling pricing, logistics, and processing of the returned devices so that their partners can run a seamless service with their customers.
Foxway Estonia has their headquarter in Tartu, Estonia. Sales, pricing, finance and IT departments are all based in Tartu, Estonia. This is also the location of the secure central processing facility.
Key account management teams are distributed throughout the Nordic region, supporting their partners in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, France, Latvia and agents representing the Middle East, South Africa and Iceland.
Currently, Foxway Estonia has a 16 members Software Development team where are 9 Software Developers, in 2-3 months they are hoping to recruit at least 4 more people and maybe more in the future. Software Developers team are today divided into two: Project manager, Technical analytics and QA-s are working at Tartu and Software Developers are working remotely from Ukraine, Russia, Belarus.
Foxway Estonia is planning to improve their software development team at Tartu and they are also recruiting people who work remotely from the countries mentioned above.
As the Foxway Estonia team has grown recently and will expand, even more, they are looking for a Sofware Development Technical Lead who would have the strong technical competence and great coaching skills guiding the way of developers.
The company employs high-quality talents and people are encouraged to and trusted to make decisions and responsibilities.
Foxway Estonia has a lot of entrepreneurial energy, their slogan is “Don’t stop me now!”.
Foxway Estonia has a high employee satisfaction rate and loyal employees.
They keep the team spirit up, in addition to professional development and career opportunities, with different company/team building events.
Company size: 420+
The company is looking for a Senior C# .NET Core Engineer to join a fast-growing team.
Senior C# .NET Core Engineer position is located in Tartu, however, depending on the candidates’ background Foxway is willing to consider a person working partly at Tartu and partly at the home office for example if someone lives in Tallinn.
- The company expects the candidate has .NET Core and ASP.NET development skills
- At least 5 years of experience in software development namely in developing multi-tier applications from front-end (HTML, JS, AngularJS) to the back-end (C#, .NET, ASP-NET MVC, LINQ)
- A suitable candidate has experience in web-based systems and is confident in relational databases (MS SQL)
- This job requires an understanding of the architecture of highly scalable applications
- The proficient spoken and written English level is essential
You have to be a technical thinker and a self-starter, have a strong work ethic and enjoy solving engineering and analytical problems.
You have an analytical and systematic thought process.
- A fascinating opportunity to create business-critical solutions for a company acting in a new and rapidly improving, growing, exciting field
- Constantly seeing the results of your work, and creating solutions that are ground-breaking
- Working in an agile environment where needed decisions and discussions are done quickly
- Great opportunity to apply your knowledge and skills, and the best practices, working together with fun and professional people
- Excellent conditions for professional and personal development, exciting projects/challenges to develop, improve, save the environment
- A young professional team of high-quality skills, loyal and ready to take responsibility-sharing one mission – saving the planet by reducing electronic waste through circular economy
- Technical interview with The head of development
- Cultural interview with the HR
- Tripod test