We are building a platform product which will connect investors and small and medium businesses globally. We provide a secure, affordable and inclusive marketplace built on the infrastructure, backed with a blockchain which enables the stakeholders to interact, make payments, get access to documents and allow investors to trade with one another.
The product would be an Amazon of SME securities hosting 50+ thousand companies and 100+ thousand when moving forward. For companies this enables to offer exit to employees and founders and reduce cost of capital. For investors (buyers and sellers), it offers access to early stage and private equity asset classes, which usually are available only for institutional investors. Investors and companies can also handle their cash part of the transaction with us. We enable real time settlement of all transactions bringing down the risk and cost.
More about Product vision: https://ignium.io
Company size: 10+
We're looking for Senior backend (C#, .Net) developer, who'd like to join a quickly growing early stage startup, willing to make a significant impact on the digital securities market!
Your direct manager will be the CTO.
- At least 5 years of programming experience with object oriented languages;
- Experience in projects with agile methodologies used;
- C#, .Net Core, REST APIs, PostgreSQL (or equivalent);
- TDD and CI/CD experience;
- Professional proficiency in English language.
- Microsoft Orleans framework, Amazon Webservices;
- Understanding of common financial instruments (bonds, equity, options etc.).
- Analytical mindset, team player, agile mindset, proactive, working independently.
- Develop/improve backend architecture, research tech to use;
- Estimate, provide alternative solutions to develop specific business functionality;
- Troubleshoot various technical issues;
- Mentor more junior developers;
- Work closely with other team members (frontend, QA, marketing etc.).
What’s in it for you?
- Work with experienced, successful business leaders, learn from them;
- Work for a software product company - your contribution will be very significant to company success; not like IT department building tools for business or outsourced software development companies.
- Work in blockchain area, very fast growing and cutting edge tech domain;
- Be one of the early startup employees, with all the benefits it implies. Get more than just a stable fixed salary. Ability to win big by taking risk;
- No bureaucracy, customer processes, security constraints, procedures, no legacy code etc. focus purely on development. Be productive again!
- Latest tech, lean development; get live, up to date customer feedback
Startup environment - very fast pace, get things done, deliver immediate value .
-Don't be a replaceable cog in a machine, be a person, not a resource.
- Make a difference - work on a large problem (see vision), making significant contribution.
- Learn about investing as such.
Tallinn office - Fahle Maja. Tartu maantee 84a, 10112 Tallinn, Estonia.