Schedule: Fulltime, flexible hours
Relocation: covered, great relocation package!
Working language: English
Company size: 2500+
With over seven million private customers and more than 600 000 corporate customers, SWEDBANK is the leading bank for the many households and businesses.
We are building the iOS team for Swedbank.
The Mobile team is one of the biggest teams in Swedbank Tallinn office. It is a cross-functional team where product owners, designers and developers are working together. The team is responsible for development, releasing and maintenance of the product: iOS and Android mobile apps and mobile backend.
At the moment team consists of Android developers (4 persons), iOS developers (currently 4 + 2 to join the team)and backend developers (4 persons).
Located in Tallinn, the core Mobile team works closely with Riga and Vilnius offices.
No testers in the team.
- Deployment target iOS 11
- Swift 4.x
- Fastlane and Bamboo
Goodies and our main work principles:
- Clean Architecture based design (RIBs)
- Feedback loops with state reducer pattern
- High modularization
- Dependency Injection with scope inheritance
- Generated Xcode project files (not committed)
Backend: Java + GraphQL (apollo)
- Participate in planning and design of new customer-facing features
- Make it work TM by developing backend code and taking good care of data
- Automate testing of your code and participate in fixing bugs
- Own, operate, monitor and scale apps and services from development to production
- Solve problems with our product, design and business teams
- Take ownership of what you’re working on
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- You will be appreciated.
- You will have freedom and responsibility over your work.
- You will get to work on inspiring projects in the small multi-disciplinary team.
- You will also have our support for personal improvement.
- You will have your own work place in our classy office and finest tools
- If you find it motivating to work in an environment where you are given a lot of responsibility, where success is celebrated and shared with others and where the products that your team creates will be visible for millions of people then this is the workplace for you!
Relocation to Estonia takes just a couple of week!
Salary offered 2500 - 3500 eur net (after taxes)
So, if you are interested in this position and dreaming about life in Estonia - just contact us!
We will help you with relocation process and finding an IT job in Estonia to start a new life here!