Arvato Financial Services is an international service provider with 70,000 employees in more than 40 countries. Arvato Innovation & Development centre in Tallinn focuses on consumer payment solutions for e-commerce.
Arvato is a division of the Bertelsmann group, it has maintained an IT development center in Tallinn since 2015.
Company size: 100+
We are looking for a Fullstack .Net to join our team.
You will be developing, implementing, maintaining and supporting software applications and workflows.
- Excellent knowledge of .NET Framework, REST, Front-End development
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD and a good knowledge of SQL/NoSQL
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience in related field (preferably in fintech)
- Database skills (SQL Server, Progress)
- Knowledge of TFS, Git, JIRA, Azure and AWS
- Excellent written and verbal English
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Supporting and cooperating with AfterPay team members across Europe, as well as and vendor partners
- Analyzing business requirements and documenting the systems you create
- Participating in the architectural design efforts
- Identifying issues, suggesting improvements to existing and new features, presenting and sharing ideas for solutions
- Working with the Development Manager and Director of Development Centre to put in place appropriate processes and frameworks to support the operation of the Development Centre
- Work with rapidly growing established profitable company
- Professional teams from multiple countries
- Access to Bertelsmann amazing Peoplenet online platform that enables free participation of free online courses
- Workshops, team events, across company events and other activities throughout the whole year
- Sports compensation
- Opportunity to travel
- Relocation support if necessary
More details and fast-track pass to the interview at: Telegram: @alina_tallinna Email: email@example.com